The present general terms regulate the access and use of the e-commerce operation present on www.pastaisanniti.it/en/e-shop (henceforth the “Site”) and the use of services and contents therein (such as, for example: images, software, texts, brands and logos, colour combinations, structures and designs). Any person who accesses and/or uses the Site shall be considered a “User” and accepts from the time of the first access and/or use the present terms, which shall be applied independently of the General Terms of Sale which regulate the eventual purchase of products included in the online catalogue of the Site. Failure to accept such Terms will impede further access to or use of the contents and services of the Site. Current terms have been updated as of the 1st of September 2014.
Article 1: The
Access to www.pastaisanniti.it/en is open and free. The www.pastaisanniti.it/en website is managed by Antico Pastificio Sannita S.r.l. [P.I. IT01688840626]. The User declares to accept the Site “as it is”. Antico Pastificio Sannita S.r.l. is not responsible for any possible damages, whether direct or indirect, which may derive from the use of the website. Without any prior warning, the Portal and its contents may be modified or replaced. Any information and/or request may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Online Privacy Protection
Article 3: User
The user agrees not to transmit, distribute, send, communicate or store information or other materials that are:
- protected by copyright or that reveal commercial secrets;
- obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, offensive, slanderous, sexually explicit;
- messages that are unrequested or that constitute publicity or solicitation to purchase, surveys, chain letters;
- contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs or other elements intended to damage, intercept or unduly use data, information, physical and logical structures of Antico Pastificio Sannita S.r.l., its affiliated companies or third parties.
The user also agrees not to:
- register as a Client with maliciously false or incomplete information;
- allow third parties to use their username or password, once registered;
- eliminate or modify materials or other information about other users or Antico Pastificio Sannita S.r.l.;
- collect or in any case obtain information about third parties, including email addresses, without the explicit consent of the owner;
- access the site’s protected data, or data for which the user is unauthorized and violate the system or security measures of the site.
- act in such a way as to unreasonably or disproportionately overload the physical and logical systems of the Site, including actions such as “flooding”, “spamming”, “mailbombing” or “crashing”;
- use devices, software programmes or others with the aim of compromising or attempting to compromise the regular operation of the site; attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble or decode the software that composes or constitutes part of the Site;
- use or attempt to use software programmes, tools, agents or other mechanisms (for example: spiders, robots…) that allow navigation or the execution of searches inside the site without using the tools or search agents of the site itself.
Wilful misconduct or behaviour that is unlawful or which does not conform to the information provided herein shall be pursued under the law by competent authorities.
Copyrights and industrial directive rights
All copyrights relative to the contents of the website (including, for the mere purposes of example: text, graphics, photographs, images, user interface), as well as those relative to the selection, coordination and organization of these, are the property of Antico Pastificio Sannita S.r.l., its affiliated companies and eventual third party licensees. No declaration possibly found in the site grants a licence or industrial rights to the copyrights of Antico Pastificio Sannita S.r.l. or third parties.
The contents of the website are intended only for Users and Clients of the site; unauthorized commercial use of the included contents is forbidden.
The User may freely display the contents of the site, print them, copy them and save them on a hard disk of their own computer or on another physical support, under their own responsibility and for their exclusive personal and private use, in respect of current laws governing the protection of copyrights.
All rights relative to brands, product names, commercial names, logos, packaging and design of all products or services of ZAntico Pastificio Sannita S.r.l., its affiliated companies or third parties, both in their extended form or with the symbol of the commercial brand, belong exclusively to their legitimate owners, in conformity with international agreements and current laws on this matter. All uses that may violate such rights are expressly forbidden.
The site may contain hypertext links to other websites. Antico Pastificio Sannita S.r.l. does not assume any responsibility for the eventual contents or services offered by third parties, nor does it guarantee the technical availability, reliability or lawfulness of any material and information contained in linked internet sites. The eventual insertion of a link does not imply any type of association, merging or participation of Antico Pastificio Sannita S.r.l. with the owners and contents of the websites.
Duration and modification of present terms
Relationships between Antico Pastificio Sannita S.r.l. and the User are governed by Italian law.
Article 8: Reviews, comments and use of interactive areas
Antico Pastificio Sannita S.r.l. appreciates the opinions of its users. By sending or uploading contents, including the publication of reviews in relation to the Feedaty service, comments, suggestions, ideas or other contents, the user grants Antico Pastificio Sannita S.r.l. the right, which is non-exclusive, not subject to copyright, unlimited, transferable and irrevocable, to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, translate, distribute, publish, make publicly visible and implement said data. The user grants Antico Pastificio Sannita S.r.l. the right to choose, at its exclusive discretion, whether or not to attribute the authorship of comments or reviews published by users. Antico Pastificio Sannita S.r.l. nonetheless reserves the right, for any reason and at its sole discretion, to remove users’ messages and/or contents of the site without prior notice. The user expressly accepts not to create contents that are false, illegal, misleading, defamatory, slanderous, obscene, pornographic, indecent, scurrilous, allusive, threatening or which incite threats to other people, intimidating, damaging to privacy or advertising rights, offensive, provocative, fraudulent or otherwise questionable. Antico Pastificio Sannita S.r.l. denies all liability and provides no guarantees in relation to the data and contents created by users. Any use of interactive areas or other sections of the site in violation of these provisions may lead to the interruption or suspension of the user’s rights to use the services provided by Antico Pastificio Sannita S.r.l.